Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Feeds

Thought I try and give myself a quick teach in on some of the tech. I am trying to subscribe myself to the site feed. This allows anyone who cares to be automatically updated to subscribe to the blog and be auto-notified of any new posts. I have just included a link to two different feed codes - Atom and RSS in the right hand menu of the site. Frankly I know next to nothing about them but what I do know is that this helps someone subscribe.

I am trying to subscribe in two ways (either of which should do the trick):

  1. Using the automatic facility in my Firefox browser. Click on little orange icon in bottom right hand corner.
  2. Through Newsgator - which I am going to attempt to get linked up to my Outlook. I believe this will allow me to read posts as I do e-mails form within Outlook

Fingers crossed

Tim

1 comment:

Tim Barlow said...

Managed to get the Firefox method to work :)